Show a mummy, mum or mama how much she’s loved, in a beautiful personalised book featuring her children! An utterly unique gift for birthdays, Mother’s Day or just because.
Rated 5 out of 5
“I couldn’t be more happy. It’s way beyond what I’d hope for!” – SamRead reviews
Words of love for a marvellous mama
This is a tale of a love that’s bigger than the moon, the stars, the universe! Add your children to the story to show a mum how enormously she’s loved and appreciated. Guaranteed to melt her heart each time it’s read.
The perfect gift to surprise your partner!
From birthdays to Mother’s Day to ‘just because’ days, I Love Mummy This Much is the perfect personalised keepsake that she’ll never expect. Add your own dedication to the book, absolutely free, for that extra-loving touch.
I couldn’t be more happy. It’s way beyond what I’d hope for!
Oh. My. Gosh! You know how to make a mummy cry! This is the cutest present EVER! I absolutely love it! My daughter loves it too – she thinks it’s awesome when she’s in a book.
My partner loved her book, it really cheered her up. So thank you!
After a few clicks I populated the book with all the things my son and his mummy like to do. Such lovely quality, book feel and finish are really high quality. The artwork is just lovely and the personalised story bought a tear to mummy's eye.
Thank you again for making one Mummy and our little girl Emily, very happy.
Anything that gets us reading together as a family is fantastic and the fact that mummy is there with our son makes it more special.
What age is this book for?
This beautiful book was written for mummies of all ages, to be gifted by kids up to 4 years old (but really, we think no child is too old to create a book full of love for their mummy!). The easy rhyme, repetition and big pictures make it a perfect story for reading aloud together.
What occasion is best to buy it for?
The timeless story of love makes this the perfect gift for any occasion. Our customers buy it as a Mother’s Day gift, a newborn gift, a gift for mummy’s birthday, or as a Valentine’s Day gift from a little one to their mum. The story follows a day in the life of a mother and her child or children, so it’s a great story to read every day as part of your bedtime story routine.
How can I personalise the book?
• Mummy’s name: whether she’s a mama, a mum, stepmum, grandma or something else, add her name and see it appear on the cover and throughout the story.
• Add up to four to children’s names: the children’s names appear throughout the story, and also scattered throughout the illustrations for your little ones to spot.
• Add each child’s character: we’ve designed a set of adorable characters to choose from, for both boy and girl, and from smallest child to biggest child! Select their gender, then choose from a selection of natural hair and skin tone options.
• Favourite colour for the cover: choose from Arctic Blue, Vanilla, Strawberry or Sunshine. Along with mum’s name, the children’s names and adventurers also appear on the cover of the book, making each copy utterly unique.
• A free customised dedication: use our pre-written dedication or pen something all your own, for a meaningful, personal dedication mummy can treasure every time she opens her book.
What makes this such a special gift?
This personalised ‘why I love you’ book gives your children the chance to express just how much they love their mummy: today, tomorrow and always. It’s a timeless gift that mummy will cherish forever.
Do you do a book for dads?
Yes! We have several editions for different family members, including books for daddy and books for grandparents. These make unique presents for Father’s Day, birthday gifts or just because. Each edition is personalised with up to four children. Browse each book below: