This policy, together with our terms and conditions, applies for the nominations of NHS workers to obtain a free book. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the data controller is Lostmy.name Limited (trading as Wonderbly, Reg Co.number 08305498 ) of 30-36 Pritchards Road, London E2 9AP, United Kingdom.
Your personal information
Processing of your personal details is necessary to carry out a public task - which in this case is processing the nomination of the named nominee. We will always ensure that your information is held confidentially and accessed only by those people involved in processing the nomination.
Personal details of the nominee
Processing of the nominee’s personal details is also necessary to carry out the public task - which in this case is the purpose of the conferring by us of a free book. We collect the personal information necessary to process nominations. This is with the purpose of making a determination of eligibility and suitability for a nomination.
Nominations should always be made in confidence. There is no requirement for the nominator to obtain the consent of the nominee.
Information collected by us
In the course of running the nomination process we collect the following personal information, when you (the nominator) provide it to us:
• Nominee’s personal information (such as name, address, contact details, mobile phone number, place of work)
• Nominator’s personal information provided (such as name, address, organisation and contact details, mobile phone number)
• Reason for nomination
How we use you personal data
We use your personal information to:
• Maintain a secure nominations log. This data is held with a central team and not shared
• Securely save your nomination and any further information submitted into a secure area
• Contact the nominee to provide a e-code for a free book
Who we share your personal information with
• Your personal information will only be shared with the team responsible for vetting the nominations and choosing who will receive a free book.
• Your information will not be shared with any third party unless we are required to do so by law.
Under GDPR you have rights which you can exercise free of charge which allow you to:
• Know what we are doing with your information and why we are doing it
• Ask to see what information we hold about you (subject access request)
• Ask us to correct any mistakes in the information we hold about you
• Object to direct marketing
• Make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office
• Withdraw consent at any time (if applicable)
Depending on our reason for using your information you may also be entitled to:
• Ask us to delete information we hold about you
• Have your information transferred electronically to yourself or to another organisation
• Object to decisions being made that significantly affect you
• Object to how we are using your information
• Stop us using your information in certain ways
We will always seek to comply with your request however, we may be required to hold or use your information to comply with legal duties. Please note, your request may delay or prevent us delivering a service to you.
The UK Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) website contains further information about your rights, including the circumstances in which they apply on individuals’ rights under GDPR.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.