Create a heartwarming Christmas book for a grandad, gramps or pops, featuring his grandchildren! A fantastically festive story to read together as a family, for many Christmases to come.
Rated 4.8 out of 5
‘Excellent from start to finish. Grandparents will be delighted on Christmas morning!’ – RichardRead reviews
A story to celebrate togetherness
Full of the magic of Christmas, the beautiful rhyming story by Julia Gray celebrates how toe-tinglingly special it is to be together at this time of year. Guaranteed to melt grandma’s heart each time it’s read.
Discover more magically personalized Christmas books
Nothing beats the moment of wonder when a child realises the story is all about… them! Give a truly meaningful, memorable gift this year. There’s so much more to explore in our Christmas bookshop.
What a fantastic book for my 78-year-old father from all his children and grandchildren! He will love all the details. Great value for money to get such a personal gift.
Love these books. Such a great gift that will last a lifetime.
Every single book is just so lovely, the content inside is wholesome and wonderful, and the simple fact that I could customise them for each child was just the cherry on top! Excellent work Wonderbly, I know that the little ones I have bought these for will absolutely love reading them Christmas morning.
Fantastic experience from their initial email to the final product. Definitely made with lots of thought and excellent gifts for little and big people alike.
I love Wonderbly books! I have already placed my second order for birthday presents for two more family members! These make great gifts!
I love personalised books. They're something that is specifically for the person you are giving it to which has so much more meaning to them.
What age is this book for?
This beautiful book was written for grandads of all ages, to be gifted by kids up to 4 years old (but really, we think no child is too old to create a book full of love for their grandad!). The read-aloud rhyme, wonderfully wintry illustrations and spectacular personalization makes it a perfect story to share together every Christmas.
How can I personalize the book?
• Grandma’s name: whether he’s a grandpa, a gramps, a pops or something else, add his name and see it appear on the cover and throughout the story.
• Add up to four children’s names: each grandchild's name is at the heart of this story, appearing not just in the text, but also scattered throughout the illustrations for your little ones to spot.
• Add each child’s character: we’ve designed a set of adorable characters to choose from, for both boy and girl, and from smallest child to biggest child! Select their gender, then choose from a selection of natural hair and skin tone options.
• Favorite color for the cover: choose from Snowy White, Christmas Tree Green, Tinsel Red, or Glowing Gold. Each child's name and adventurer also appear on the cover of the book, making each copy utterly unique.
• A free customized dedication: use our pre-written dedication or pen something all your own, for a meaningful, cherished message a mommy will see every time she opens the book.
What makes this such a special gift?
This personalized Christmas book gives your children the chance to express just how much they love their grandad: this Christmas, next Christmas and always. It’s a timeless gift that grandad will treasure forever.
Can I get my Christmas books for kids gift wrapped?
Abso-Christmas-lutely! You have two formats to choose from, softcover or hardcover, each one perfect for gifting in their own way. We can gift wrap your book in a fantastically festive design, which is ideal if you’re sending a book to someone directly. Or, you know, if you don’t like wrapping presents! (Luckily our gift wrapping elves love doing that.)
Do you do a Christmas book for grandmas?
Yes! We have several editions of the book for different family members, which make fabulous presents from children to grown-ups at Christmas. Each edition is personalized from your child or children. Browse each book below:
• I Love Grandma More Than Christmas
• I Love Mommy More Than Christmas
• I Love Daddy More Than Christmas