An adorable way to keep your cub close to you when out on adventures.
No one makes us feel a full gamut of emotion in a single day the way our kids do. But no one leaves us trembling with stifled laughter so often either. Lucky for everyone, their comic timing only gets better as the years go on. (Promise!) Check out these 11 moments that have left us using the cry-laugh emoji, well, a lot.
1. When the cycle continues, one happy snap at a time
2. When the conversation just…flows
3. When their bladder becomes your sworn nemesis
4. When their obsession takes a sudden (but somehow predictable) U-turn
5. When you change the story at least twice a day
6. When they crack your Amazon password with zero effort
7. When you can (almost) claim they’re a genius
8. When NYE stands for ‘Not Your Evening’
9. When your plan to give them creative freedom backfires…again
10. When you’ll do anything to get them to eat a vegetable
11. When you convince them of your legendary status with an impossibly personalized book